“Kanban scales in a way that does not require bureaucracy and brings coherence to all the actions in the company, because it is clear how decisions are made at all levels. “ Teodora Bozheva
In this episode of the LAMP, we are talking about project, program, and portfolio management with Kanban with Teodora Bozheva. Teodora is an experienced Kanban consultant and one of the brightest minds in the Kanban community. She is an Accredited Kanban Trainer and Consultant with more than 15 years of experience leading organizational change initiatives.
Teodora is the founder and CEO of Berriprocess Agility. A company that provides training and guides you in the evolution of your project and service management practices, as well as your organizational culture.
Teodora is also a co-author of Kanban Maturity Model: A Map to Organizational Agility, Resilience, and Reinvention and author of The Complete Guide for Project, Program, and Portfolio Management with Kanban.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Can companies use Kanban for Project, Program, and Portfolio Management?
- What types of companies use Kanban for Project, Program, and Portfolio Management?
- What makes Kanban suitable for different organizations?
- Can Kanban be scaled?
- What kind of challenges does Kanban solve?
- How do companies apply Kanban?
Learn more about:
- The Complete Guide for Project, Program and Portfolio Management with Kanban
- Kanban Maturity Model: A Map to Organizational Agility, Resilience, and Reinvention
Contact with our guest: