We are an expanding company standing behind the leading Kanban platform – Kanbanize. Our software helps other businesses grow and achieve their productivity goals. We have been featured in Forbes and have been recognized as one of the Top 20 Most Promising Project Management Solution Providers in the world. We have startups, mid-sized businesses as well as large-scale Enterprises in the Fortune 500 list using Kanbanize.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Business Development team and build relationships with our partners, get to know their needs, and help them successfully apply our software inside their clients’ organizations.
You will work in a dynamic environment with skilled teammates to share the experience with and build something really awesome!
• Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our existing Partner ecosystem to ensure adoption and drive expansion opportunities with their end clients
• Highlight the advantages of Kanbanize over traditional Project Management systems and other competitors
• Identify and recruit potential new members for the Kanbanize Partner Network
• Passionately market and educate prospective partners and customers about the value we deliver with our product
• Facilitate the Partner on-boarding process
• Proactive approach to generate new partner leads
• Work cross-functionally with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure effective execution across various business development activities to increase market exposure and new business acquisition
• Entrepreneurial spirit - goal oriented, proactive, analytical, detail oriented, team player
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Some experience in Business Development
• Good organizational, presentation and communication skills
• Previous experience in Lean Management or a Six Sigma certification
• Some project Management knowledge – to be interested in the way people work best
• Fluency in German, French, or Spanish.
• A chance to be part of a world-class Bulgarian SaaS company
• We will teach you everything you need to know about the Kanban method and our product
• Great work environment! We love what we do and you'll feel it when you meet us
• Competitive salary, flexible increases based on performance
• Opportunity to get creative and be a core part of a growing team of outside-the-box thinkers