ARE YOU THE ONE?
You are a high-performance leader who seeks challenge and wants to build an amazing team that delivers above expectations. You are also a high-achiever and a strategic thinker who rolls up the sleeves when it’s necessary to get things done. Your deep understanding of today’s digital marketing is tied to ROI. For you, it is not enough to launch a campaign, rather, you want to get the results you are targeted to achieve (and beyond).
Our dream candidate for the VP Lead Generation will help fuel the company and prepare it for solid growth. The individual will collaborate with the senior leadership to define lead generation goals, and then develop initiatives to meet or exceed those goals. The ideal candidate will also oversee the evolution of our Marketing Operations to document performance, manage budgets, and increase operational efficiencies.
Above all, you need to realize that as a leader in Kanbanize, you need to be flexible, extremely talented, ridiculously hard-working and stubborn enough to do whatever you have to do to get stuff done. You won’t have your back covered by the big corporation and the multi-million dollar budgets. You will be on your own until you develop a team to back you up. If that sounds good, see the list of specific quests below:
– Build a results-driven high-performance team.
– Deliver consistent, qualified leads through existing and new marketing channels.
– Work with Marketing peers to deliver campaigns that support our lead generation goals.
THE KANBANIZER WE NEED
– 5+ years experience in marketing and lead generation in particular
– Proven track record delivering successful B2B demand generation campaigns.
– Strong experience with content and email marketing, landing page optimization, trial conversion optimization, SEO, social media, and webinars.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Experience in SaaS or hi-tech companies (preferably start-ups).
– Entrepreneurial spirit and proactivity.
A special thing about Kanbanize is that we invest in talent. You will be expected to grow every single day and we will be generous with people who embrace growth. Besides the competitive salary and perks, we offer company options, which make Kanbanize yours too. It’s not a company that you work for, it’s your own company. If you do well, you will earn a ton of money, but above all, you will finally have the chance to test how good you really are.